Membership of AHi Bloemfontein has various advantages for members. Most of these services are provided without any cost, but other services carry a small cost.
Advantages of Membership:
The following are a few of the advantages that membership of Bloemfontein Business Chamber provides –
- The Chamber is a source of information and reference for members;
- AHi Bloemfontein has access to the President and his Cabinet via the AHi;
- The Chamber provides opportunities for creating networks with other businesses and government institutions on local and provincial level;
- Involvement in government decisions through member comments and input regarding legislation and policy;
- Documentation regarding all levels of the business sector, of local, provincial and national level, is distributed to all members;
- Information is distributed to members by means of newsletters and reports;
- New members are introduced in the newsletter for free;
- Members have access to the AHi Bloemfontein-website, that improves flow of business information;
- Foreign trade opportunities are brought to members’ attention on a regular basis;
- Members have the opportunity to attend the National Congress and other functions of the AHi, which offers the opportunity to acquire new business contacts and knowledge;
- Members may participate in foreign visits and missions that are organized from time to time by the AHi, where contact with foreign business can be made;
- A list of addresses of corporative and business members of BBC is available on request;
- The annual membership fees are tax deductible;
- Management on a regular basis organizes information sessions and opportunities regarding a variety of facets of the business world.
- Please make use of our online application form if you are interested in joining the Business Chamber.